NetCom3 Network Furniture
- A wide range of sizes, components, and accessories offers unmatched flexibility.
- Units can be stand-alone or ganged together for flexibility in adding components or rearranging ensembles as needs change.
- Corner workstations or open work-surfaces are available to optimize work area and comfort.
- A wide choice of accessories including caster assemblies, back panels, phone trays, book dividers, storage pedestals, and more allow you to design a workstation to meet your specific needs.
- Strength - Constructed of furniture grade steel, NetCom3 equipment shelves hold up to 1,000 pounds and roll-out server shelves hold up to 1,500 pounds
- Equipment shelves are adjustable in 1/4" vertical increments and can be tilted forward or back for optimum viewing of monitors and other equipment.
- Work-surface height is adjustable in 1" increments to allow the work-surface to be installed at the most comfortable sitting or standing height or to accommodate unusually large servers underneath.
- Design of the work-surface allows for ample knee space when seated even with servers on the bottom shelf.
- Cable Management - Vertical and horizontal cable channels and troughs provide plenty of storage to conveniently organize, separate, and hide unsightly wiring and cables and allow for complete pass through from unit to unit via pre-punched knock-out cable channels.
- GSA pricing available for government buyers.
- Dimensions: Available in 25", 36", 48", and 72" widths and heights of 72" and 42". The low-profile 42" high unit allows for view over the unit from a seated position.