Anthro YESCABGMPW iPad Storage Cabinet Holds up to 20 Tablets and Other Hand-Helds
Why you'll like this tablet and iPad cabinet:
- You can charge up to 20 devices of varying size and shape by easily adjusting shelf and divider space in our iPad storage cabinet.
- It comes assembled and to install to either the wall or a work surface
- It's a breeze to route cables and organize devises.
- Stores and charges up to 20 tablets, iPad devices, and other hand-helds. Devices can be all one kind or mixed to house a variety of devices.
- Space saving size, 21" wide and 12" deep can be wall-mounted or bolted on a counter or table top.
- Vertical installation tracks are 21" high. The cabinet includes two shelves that can be installed at any height in 2/3" increments along the track. Store devices either vertically or horizontally depending on device size, on/off switch, etc.
- Bay dividers install in 1/3" increments along the 12"-long installation track on the shelf. To accommodate any thickness, with and without cases.
- Total cabinet weight capacity is 45 pounds.
- Bay dividers have cable channels along the top to route charging cords right to the front of the bay.
- Features to enhance organization include numbered bays and bay dividers with cable channels along the top to route cords to the front of the bay.
- Separate locking IT area on the side provides 21 power outlets to hold power adapters, cords, and outlets and prevents unauthorized user access.
- 8-foot long power cord stores in the IT area and feeds out through a notch in the base of the unit to plug into a wall outlet, or through a pass-through in the back panel to hard wire into your electrical.
- Locking features include keyed locks on front and side doors for security plus a padlock bracket on the front door positioned to allow your padlock to block access to the handle.
- Doors, shelves, and dividers are Polar White color. Remaining cabinet is Grey Metallic. Top and bottom wood panels are medium-density fiberboard wrapped in a highly durable thermoplastic laminate. Metal components are steel with a baked-on powder coat finish.
- Tablet and iPad cabinets include top and bottom wood panels, side panel, back panel, two shelves with adjustable height, 20 bay dividers with adjustable bay width, 2 cable combs at rear to route cables to side IT area, power panel with 21 receptacles, on/off switch, 8-ft power cord, cable ties, front door with keyed lock and padlock bracket, side door with keyed lock.
- Lifetime Warranty against manufacturing defects on the cabinet, 5-year warranty on the electrical system. Cords and plugs are not warranted.