Air Conditioned Server Cabinet Is Like a Refrigerator for Your Servers
Why you'll like our air-conditioned server cabinet:
- Its plug-and-play design lets you quickly and economically provide the cooling your servers need in unfriendly environments.
- It's a cost efficient way to provide additional capacity without the expense of expanding or building new server room space.
- Sealed NEMA 12 rated for dusty environments.
- Computer grade air conditioned located at the bottom of cabinet.
- Cabinet is wheel-mounted for easy installation or relocation.
- No special rooms required – cabinet fits through standard doorways and does not require chilled water.
- Lockable doors for controlled access.
- Air-conditioner (ECM) capacities matched to the UPS capacity (1,650 watt).
- Air inside the enclosure is re-circulated and isolated from the outside air.
- State of the art controls match the capacity of the ECM to the actual heat load, saving energy.
- Optional fan system available to transfer rejected heat outside the room.
- Back-up fan system provided for power failure conditions.
- Internal air circulation prevents hot spots.
- Uses environmentally friendly R-407C refrigerant.