Radiology Furniture: Height Adjustable, Bi-Level Radiology Workstation
Why you'll like this bi-level radiology / PACS desk:
- It's loaded with ergonomic features and adjustments to accommodate multiple users and long hours.
- It adjusts easily from sitting to standing and has locking casters if relocating is necessary.
- PACS workstations have an overall desk size of 60” W x 36” D including keyboard surface.
- Keyboard surface is 12” D.
- Work surface adjusts electronically from 28” to 47” in height.
- Keyboard platform moves independently of the monitor surface in height and angle with easy single-handed height adjustments.
- An additional lever allows for keyboard tilt of 15 degrees front or back.
- 56” track at the back of the work surface allows for mounting of monitor arms at any point along the track.
- Articulating monitor mounts are VESA 75/100 compliant and provide a maximum extension of 20” to accommodate any viewing preference.
- Includes 4” casters (2 locking). Floor glides are also available.
- Bottom shelf included.