AnthroCart Elevate II Adjusta Goes from Sit to Stand-Up Computer Desk with Push Button Ease
Why you'll like our stand-up desk:
- You can independently adjust the keyboard surface for optimum comfort and productivity in both the seated and standing positions.
- It has a lifetime warranty and is made in the USA.
- Anthro stand up desk features dual surfaces with electric lift mechanisms that adjust at the touch of a button.
- Back monitor surface adjusts from 28" to 47" high.
- Keyboard surface adjusts from 22.25" to 54" high and tilts forward and back.
- Legs adjust quickly at a rate of 1.7" per second and lift 250 pounds so all your equipment can move together.
- Tilt-and-go wheels at the back of each leg mean that you move the desk easily to access the back of your equipment or reposition the desk.
- Available in two widths (48" and 60").
- Metal components are 12-gauge steel with an attractive silver satin powder coat finish.
- 1" thick tops in durable thermoplastic laminate have a curved edge for more comfort while typing.
- Large cable management tray to collect, organize and protect the cords from all your equipment.
- Many convenient options including CPU mounts, monitor arms, foot rest, and document stand.
- Lifetime Warranty.
- Made in USA.