Now Ordering PDU Cables Is Fast and Easy. Already Assembled and Ready to Go - PDU Power Cables with Hubbell Pin and Sleeve Connectors or Twist Lock Receptacles.Save time and money when you order your PDU power cables already assembled with pin and sleeve or twist lock receptacles.
- It’s Easy - Just tell us four things: connector, cable length, cable color, and breaker type. It’s that simple.
- It’s Fast - Your already-assembled PDU cables and connectors will ship direct from the manufacturer usually the next day, even for those hard-to-get connectors that are special orders from local electrical contractors.
- It Saves You Money - Your PDU cable assemblies come from the manufacturer at lower prices that local distribution can offer for the components. We asked a local electrical contractor to compare our prices with ordering the components and having his crew assemble them. He came back to us and said our ready-made assemblies were much more price-competitive.
- It’s Easy to Manage - Your choice of 14 conduit colors and printed labels describing your specific application (power source, location in room, etc.) make it easy for you to keep track of the maze of cables in your server room.
- Here’s How It Works - Order your cable assemblies and breakers from us. They ship in 48 hours or less. Your electrician installs the breaker and cable assembly and you’re done. It’s that easy.
Examples of PDU Power Cables with Hubbell Twist Lock Receptacles and Hubbell Pin and Sleeve Connectors
UPS Maintenance Bypass & Output Distribution Units
Without a maintenance bypass, your UPS becomes a single point of failure. Even with advanced redundant designs like the Liebert Nfinity and the APC Symmetra, some components are not redundant. This makes the maintenance bypass and power distribution solutions presented here an important part of your overall critical power system.
It’s confusing when you have to order PDU cables for your server cabinets – we make it easy. Use our simple form to order PDU power cables with Hubbell twist lock receptacle or Hubbell pin and sleeve connector to your specifications. Call us at 800-222-1440, email us or click here to Request More Information. You’ll get a quick response to your PDU power cable request from one of our product specialists. You need it. We know it.